Monday, May 10, 2010

Prayers.

I pray that even if distance or time separates us, God would have touched my heart strong enough to touch yours...leaving a footprint that cannot be erased by such things.

I know that I am not perfect. Not anywhere near it. I think sometimes that scares me because I know in a way that humans are always capable of destruction. However, I also know that God's grace is sufficient for me, and that in my weaknesses, He is made perfect. No matter where in life you are...if you seek God, He covers you with grace. I have made many mistakes, oh so many. And I can either sit here in shame or believe that God has covered me. Believe that God has helped those that I have hurt forgive me or at least me be free from my past. Your past influence you, but it does not determine you. I believe it.

Anyway, I pray that even those who I do not speak with much anymore were somehow affected despite my weaknesses by Jesus Christ in me. I know they were, and I will trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment