Monday, May 3, 2010

For my ladies...

I have a word for you...
"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." Proverbs 4:23

Guard your heart. Don't let your heart be deceived by anyone or anything.
Sometimes the only person who can see deception is Jesus, so follow after the convictions He places in your heart. Don't smother your convictions with your desires. It grieves the Holy Spirit and leaves you uneasy and out of protection.
I urge you to follow after Him and what He says no matter how extreme it seems. He sees more than you. He protects you. If He asks you to let go of someone in your life, do it. You don't know others' hearts the way He does. He sees everything, and you, being the apple of His eye, are worth protecting to Him. Follow Him. Never look away. For the moment your eyes are captured by something else, is the moment you step into unprotected territory. Stay covered.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Psalm 91:1-4

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
Psalm 91:!4

Girls, you are loved by a PROTECTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment