Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Beginning...

I would have to say more so recently than ever I have kind of been overwhelmed at the things I encounter everyday...whether it be an obstacle, a intimate word from God, a life lesson, or just a moment of overwhelming love. This is just an outpouring of my desire to be honest. To be me. To be free. So often people say or do things just to present a false idea of who they truly are, and no, I am not innocent. Frustration has been building to the point I am at now...where I have decided to break through. I don't care if what I say seems foolish or immature to some...I can only be me. I don't think I can truly learn or become who I am called to be unless I am me. I would much rather my core be revealed and sifted through than to never experience complete freedom. So, I guess this is one of those life choice moments. Here I am. My life is not perfect. I am not perfect. And that makes the God I serve all the more beautiful. Despite where I was, He found me. Despite where I am, He delights in me. I can not seek to be "myself" without seeking to know my Creator. Hello, Jesus. Teach me truth.

Hopefully this blog will be filled with encouraging messages, stories, and incredible memories.
Memories are an anchor that remind us of God's goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment